7 Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle
Filed under "Health"
More articles »
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
There are a number of factors that play into good health - most of them are related to diet and lifestyle.
Lake Pointe Wellness shared this information below, and I love it so much that I had to share it with you. It couldn’t be more true!
“In order to have health, you must first earn health.”
These are words of wisdom from Dr. Robert Rakowski. He has compiled a list of seven things for health that he has termed the Magnificent Seven. Lifestyle changes are required to be healthy.
1. EAT RIGHT: “You are what you eat.” We need to eat foods that build our bodies up and avoid foods that tear them down.
2. DRINK RIGHT: Drinking uncontaminated water is the only way to stay properly hydrated.
3. THINK RIGHT: Continue to learn because brain neurons will die if not stimulated.
4. MOVE RIGHT: Human bodies were designed to move every day and people who exercise regularly have healthier bodies and brains.
5. SLEEP RIGHT: Sleep restores our brain and body while poor sleep or not enough sleep increases our risk of dying.
6. POOP RIGHT: Bowel health determines body health. You need to have at least 1 easy bowel movement a day.
7. TALK RIGHT: Optimists have a 42% less death risk than pessimists. The type of energy that you hold in your body will come out of your mouth.
Leave Your Comments
We welcome your comments. Please leave your ideas and opinions below.